Saturday, October 21, 2006

Junkstruments

So for some time now two of my friends, Brian and Dave of the Fembots have been trying to hash out some kind of album, soundtrack? Who really knows? Along the way I have been trying to document the process with a series of photos, though I must admit that when it comes down to playing or shooting I would rather play. Anyway I have decided to create a blog just for the images from our adventures in trying to record an album with junkstruments. Hopefully I will be able to keep text out of it, but I make no promises.

Just click on the image to see photos of our recording sessions. Some wild and wacky things have come out of the few months we have been working on this project. You can also check out the Fembots website if you are feeling adventurous.

1 comment:

Chronique de Guantanmo said...

Greatt reading